First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
Inference on Individuals : Previous Work
- Self-Report: Traditional Knowledge Management
- Email / Intranet: Shock (HP), Tacit, …
- Video: iSense (Clarkson 01)
- Motion: MIThrill Inference Engine (DeVaul 02)
- Speech: OverHear (Eagle 02)
Recently knowledge management has become a popular subject – large organizations attempting to quantify their employees knowledge through form that need to be continiously input into a database. Smarter methods are mining email and the corporate intranet to make knowledge inferences.
??? Dynamically querying recent conversation topics may be an aid at inferring knowledge as well.
Video, Motion, and Speech have also been used to infer a user’s context –
Adar - shock